For my first assignment of the Workshop in Creative Coding at Goldsmiths we have to utilize OpenFrameworks to create an iOS mobile application.
It is a group project, and one of my team mates came up with an idea base on my maze generator that I implemented for my Intro to Game Programming Assignment.
The idea is basically to riproduce my maze generation algorithm on the surface of a cube. So in these two days I went crazy trying to provide the right algorithm that will be used to produce the final labyrinth mesh. After struggling for ages because of the thousands more controls that I need to do, I finally managed to get something acceptable. Here are my results coming just from the console.
Every face is printed one by one, the E character represent the wall, and where there is nothing it means that there is… nothing! The player will be able to move between the empty space… I hope.